Tuesday, April 03, 2007

new spot



I think I found my new spot.

Somewhere tucked away on 4th, between Duthie Books and Capers, there is a tiny courtyard that leads to the Spectus Eyewear and other stores upstairs. On a sunny day like today, I think it’s the perfect place for me to comprehend a heavy topic such as my future. With an hour and a half in the meter, I have paid the small fee for undisturbed moments for me to contemplate.

It was odd to take a laptop out in a courtyard. But it must be done, as pretentious as it may seem. You have to wonder what ppl think when I take the laptop out. Despite all the reasons, I am here because the silence at home and the feeling of isolation – isolation is almost deafening. I much prefer the together – alone situation, as cold as the courtyard feels.

No comments: